COOL SUN

Monday, March 21, 2005

Dreams vs comfort

What a great life I have? Ask anyone who is not having all these things which I have. Education from Best institutes of the country. A good job with good salary. Ask a person who does nt have this. But I have worked hard to get this. So what? I feel as if something is missing in life. I dont have to think twice before spending. I have enough money to live and enjoy life. A girl friend who is a bit busy these days. What more I need? More time with her. Yes may help in short run. what else? A dont see any direction in my career after this. Will spend my life working for an organisation. will get married soon. then will have kids to take care. When will i do which is a dream at the back of my mind. Open a school for kids specially underpriviledged. that means. leave all these comforts of the life and then start working towards your dream.. No money. no guarantee whether you will success. How will support yourself? No answers? I think you need to have some constant source of income which can support u and your family other than salary.. tough thing. As this school is going to be for underpriviledged kids that means you need to collect funds too.
Dont know how to get ahead and achieve it? Will always be a big question mark?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home