COOL SUN

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Reponse 1.

I wrote a mail in response of the mail given below telling this person that I am nowhere related to this guy. How can this be possible. This is the response which I got from there.

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your response. Firstly I am 49 years of age and I'm married with 4 kids. My address is 122 rue de avelone Lome-Togo. I have attached a copy of my ID for your perusual.

Concerning the transaction, The bank declared that the next of kin whom I will provide shall bear the same last name with the deceased as that is an authenticity and that is the reason I have contacted you and to present you as the next of kin to the deceased and in respect of this, It is very much possible for you to claim the funds.

I have relevant documents to back up in the claim such as death certificate of the deceased, deposit certificate, deceased mother's maiden name, access code of his account and affidavit of claim as will be requested by the bank and i shall provide all these information and documents to you as at when demanded by the banker.

This transaction is legitimate and it will take us 7 official days to finalise. I have a claim application form which I will email you to complete/ fill as stated and email / fax it to the bank. This will enable the bank to commence processing for the release and transfer of the funds to your bank account as the next of kin to the deceased. Once the bank receives the claim application, you will be issued an acknowledgement letter which will be followed with approval order for payment with a payment instruction via wire transfer/TT within 48 hours.

The bank may request your presence for the signing of the release order of the funds and payment to bank account. I was given 21 working days by the bank to provide the next of kin and time is running out so I plead with you to be fast with me on this matter.

My rightful percentage or legal entitlement in this transaction is 30% of the inheritance funds and you will pay it to my account after you have received the funds. I am trusting you in this transaction and I want trust to be our watch word.
Call me on my telephone number +228-913-XXXX if you can. I await to hearing from you so as to email you the claim application form.

Thanks & Best regards,
Benjamin Johnson ESQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home