COOL SUN

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Some quotes from "Before Sunrise"

This is among my favourite movies. Have already watched it many times. I am some of its quotes (Thanks to IMDB). Many of those are intriguing. Just in case you have not watched it, do watch it....


Celine: I believe if there's any kind of God it wouldn't be in any of us, not you or me but just this little space in between. If there's any kind of magic in this world it must be in the attempt of understanding someone sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed but who cares really? The answer must be in the attempt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesse: Sometimes I dream about being a good father and a good husband. And sometimes it feels really close. But then other times it seems silly like it would ruin my whole life. And it's not just a fear of commitment or that I'm incapable of caring or loving because... I can. It's just that, if I'm totally honest with myself I think I'd rather die knowing that I was really good at something. That I had excelled in some way than that I'd just been in a nice, caring relationship.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesse: I know happy couples... but I think they lie to each other!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Street Poet: Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash / Oh baby with your pretty face / Drop a tear in my wineglass / Look at those big eyes / See what you mean to me / Sweet-cakes and milkshakes / I'm a delusion angel / I'm a fantasy parade / I want you to know what I think / Don't want you to guess anymore / You have no idea where I came from / We have no idea where we're going / Lodged in life / Like branches in a river/ Flowing downstream / Caught in the current / I carry you / You'll carry me / That's how it could be / Don't you know me? / Don't you know me by now?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celine: Well, who says relationships have to last forever?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesse: You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? Is when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with and you realize that is how little they're thinking of you. You know, you'd like to think you're both in all this pain but they're just like 'Hey, I'm glad you're gone'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celine: Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home