COOL SUN

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My Flatmates

My flatmates. two motu's.
one is obsessed with girls. He gets two girls when one leaves her. Other one is obsessed with work. He comes back very late.
one is bada nawab. other is chota nawab. and I am rikshawwala..(I dont know whether you know the joke :))
one is bachpan se nawab. other is chief. myself hng
One writes poem. other is fashion consultant for us. myself lazy bugger.
All three daarubaaz. but one is beer drinker. other can have anything and everything. Mein ?? arre koi to sambhalne waala tha.
bade nawab has great guts. chotte nawab ki fat tee hai. kewal baaton ka nawab hain. Aur mein?? mein dekhta hoon ki woh kya kar/keh rahe hain.

I am having great time with them. Its lot of masti with them. Long drives. Late nite discussion. waiting for ama tv. parties. shopping. barrista coffee. everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home