COOL SUN

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Electricity Bill

I saw something very interesting at my house when I came back after a week’s vacation from Kerala. Let me give you a prologue to the story.
I am sharing my accomodation with 3 other friends. Most of the activities are divided among us. Payment of electricity bill is normally my responsibility. When I was in Kerala for the vacation, I received a call from my flatmate asking me about the bill. He told me that there is a bill of more 3000…He asked me when was the last payment made. It was 4 months back… which meant that our house was in the danger getting disconnected from the electric power supply by BESCOM. But my friend said he will take care of it. So I forgot about it totally until I reached home and when I saw what you can see in the photo:) And I couldn’t stop laughing :) I immediately took a picture of it… I think nothing can better describe a place where 4 bachelors are staying :)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No new blogs???

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice blog ravi(just joking) - your team.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home