COOL SUN

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Acceptance ...

I liked this forward... So blogging it...

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don’t want it to be done - and i m not able to accept it - i become angry.
When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don’t want it to be done - and i m able to accept it - i remain tolerant.

When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and I m not able to accept it - I become jealous.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and i m able to accept it - i get inspired.

When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.
When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m able to accept it - i feel adventurous about it.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me.
When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m not able to accept it - i say ‘i m missing u’.
When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m able to accept it - i say ‘i m thinkin of u’.

Thus, Emotional Equation becomes:
Something + acceptance = positive emotion
Something + non-acceptance = negative emotion

So, it is not ’something’ or ’someone’ who is making me feel positive or negative, but it’s my ‘acceptance’ or ‘non-acceptance’ of something or someone, which impacts things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home