COOL SUN

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Its a Magic world

Its amazing. There is magic everywhere. A flying bird. A fluttering colourful butterfly. A switch can light up the bulb. Switching on the fan. Making noises. Clapping.
Its magic. Look it through my son's eyes. The pure joy in his eyes when he these things working. He really loves all of it.
His joy makes me feel how many things we take for granted as if there is nothing great about, as if they were always there. We never enjoy the existence of these seemingly unimportant things.
But for my son every new thing is magical. He loves them. He can get angry with his toys for not acting as per his wishes. He hugs and loves every soft toy.
And me ... I love every thing he loves. The way he calls me pappa and sometimes mummum. The way he hugs me when he is feeling shy. The way he follows my small instructions. The way he always helps us when we are busy arranging the house. The way he brooms the floor. The way he tries to clean the mess which he has created. His smiles after his acts of naughtiness. His way of catching our attention.
It breaks my heart to see him cry. Or to see him unwell. Or to see him in pain. Or when I am not able to help him. Or when he cries when I am leaving.
But for me also a magic world. Magic world of my son. Blessing from God. The joys he has given us. The way my son recognized my first touch.
Its all magic. Magic of love. Magic of Trust. Magic of Togetherness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home