COOL SUN

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Black Cars

I stay in an independent house in Bangalore which is located in a street of about 15 feet. Total residents in the house are 6 ( including a couple who stays on ground). Total number of vehicles is also 6. Two motorbikes and four cars. All cars are of black in color. One of my close friend also insisted on buying a black color car even when he had to pay few K more the deal. I cannot deduce that more people are buying black cars just because few of my friends have a black one and I own one too. Someone told me that in TOI it was mentioned that Black color owners are more prone to accidents. That made me curious. I ran a google search and found some interesting stuff regarding the black cars.

Some more tidbits regarding car colors you can get here

So black car owners be careful .. By owning a black one, you have become more prone to accidents.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't agree with Ravi's views.
    This is not color but driver's skills which are prone to accidents.
    few tips you can avoid accidents :

    - Try to drive only in daytime ;) so black color will be most visible, If one has to travel at night, make usre all lights are working properly.

    - Never drive while you are drunk, thats one of the reasons of accidents.

    - Never allow a girl to sit in front seat, when you are driving at night ;)

    - don't get window glass tinted.


    Thats all, rest is on GOd..hows much He loves you and when he wanna kiss you :)

    ciao
    sanjeev sindhu

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger coolsun said…

    These are not my views. Some of the facts which I found on net. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home