COOL SUN

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Seven

Post idea given from here and here is interesting. So thought of exploring

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  1. Open a school for poor kids
  2. Should earn enough money to survive without working hard :)
  3. Go on world tour (specially Switzerland, Australia and Newzealand)
  4. Learn how to write and then write a book.
  5. Be assertive to everyone instead of being submissive
  6. Learn one more language other than Hindi and English
  7. Learn to fly a plane

Seven Things I Want To Do in the Next Year

  1. Get Married
  2. Become a millionaire(atleast in INR) :)
  3. Read all the classics which I have bought
  4. Lose
  5. River Rafting
  6. Paragliding
  7. Visit Goa
Seven Things I Can Do NOW

  1. Show my friends what positives they have which they cant see
  2. To Be a good friend (specially for females :)))
  3. Put myself in others shoes
  4. Smile :)
  5. Replicate others' thoughts
  6. Respect People/elders and their views
  7. Analyse

Seven Things I can't Do EVER

  1. Paint/draw/anything related even distantly
  2. Tell a lie without feeling bad/guilty
  3. Sing well
  4. Hurt someone without feeling guilty
  5. Physical fight(even if I do.. I will lose :)
  6. Murder
  7. Act
Seven Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:

  1. The fact she likes me /attracted to me
  2. Intelligence
  3. Confidence
  4. Nature
  5. Truthfulness
  6. Tallness
  7. Looks

Seven Things I love most:

  1. Reading
  2. Watching good movies
  3. Driving on an empty road with sunrise
  4. Sitting in a quiet place (if possible with a lovely girl :))
  5. Barrista's Wicked Brownie
  6. Talking to my friends
  7. Laugh

Seven Things I hate most:

  1. If someone doesn't give me a call back if I call him/her and he/she is busy
  2. Broken Promises
  3. Hypocrisy
  4. Corruption
  5. Arrogance
  6. Deadlines(as they make me work)
  7. Cleaning utensils


Seven Things I Say Most(in no particular order) :

  1. OK
  2. Thanks/Thank you
  3. Can you please
  4. I understand that
  5. What I mean to say
  6. Lets look at this way
  7. No issues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home